About Me

My photo
As of March 27, 2009, I completed my Master's degree of Transformative Arts from the Art and Consciousness Program in the Department of Holistic Studies at John F. Kennedy University. The picture is a self portrait taken outside Pegasus Book Store in Berkeley. I am an artist who listens to the silent roar that is synchronicity. Some have named this sound chance, luck or happenstance, etc.. Having the ability to obtain a multiplicity of skills, I define my life believing and being this noise! Glance through my blogs, I can and do make anything.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bee Business: because believe beware


We have been given fear to hear the real language of the birds and the bees. Personally, I find it is difficult transcribing my real thoughts. If any of y'all who read this have read P. D. Ouspensky's book Conscience you may have an idea of what was just stated. The bottom line reading Conscience is everyone lies to themselves, first. I want to bee honest. My truth is a real stinger. A red capital letter A was burned into my brain along with several tales of poisoned apples, and damsels who waited and were rescued.

Recently, I assumed prayers were answered that my bloody fiery rage that boils in my veins could be subdued and contained using a public safety expert aka el bombero. No. Wrong. Currently, I am attempting to dismantle my I-Robot and the outcome has me on repeat like Eschelon's Viki, "My logic is undeniable." Silly, I am reminded to stay ultra humble, typos are always inevitable. The pictures in this blog are with my new MOTOROKR™ Z6m cellphone. I miss the Nokia 6265i. I had a longer run with that cellphone than I have ever had encountering a man. It is a bit sad. But, the truth is I was raised by a pack of she can do it herself; man, hurry up and just go.

My most recent discovery of mold under my mattress has my concern for my health distressed using metaphors. If anyone looks I did make a quote saying, "As I obtain my Master's: I become my Mistress." So, bee hold the task is to bee friend my self first. The pictures were taken on Shattuck Avenue in downtown Berkeley at the cement "O" in front of Baja Fresh across from Peet's and kitty-corner to the Berkeley Public Library. Seeing these photos is listening to the be real hum of life's upside and downs. Can a perspective bee line anymore than this or that? Accepting the excepting clauses that run errors throughout my life and experience BEE CAUSE I am honestly April's Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment