About Me

My photo
As of March 27, 2009, I completed my Master's degree of Transformative Arts from the Art and Consciousness Program in the Department of Holistic Studies at John F. Kennedy University. The picture is a self portrait taken outside Pegasus Book Store in Berkeley. I am an artist who listens to the silent roar that is synchronicity. Some have named this sound chance, luck or happenstance, etc.. Having the ability to obtain a multiplicity of skills, I define my life believing and being this noise! Glance through my blogs, I can and do make anything.

Friday, April 24, 2009

BEE POWER


I thought I would post some real April Fools Folly! They call this a knee slapper. I found this picture of our 44th President and his first lady giving each other the pound on blackplanet.com via Afro Punk group. I really love the imprinting from The Da Vinci Code Movie. "As the saying goes a picture says a thousand words but, which words?"
The words are fifteen 0ne-5: Wonder Twins ACTIVATE, shape of a two headed snake form of L-O-V-E!!!
This birds and bees stankonia is deep. Hmm, have to question if they will surface any thoughts about my book? First edition printing like theirs says copyright is 2008. Truth beholds it is 2007...

No comments:

Post a Comment