About Me

My photo
As of March 27, 2009, I completed my Master's degree of Transformative Arts from the Art and Consciousness Program in the Department of Holistic Studies at John F. Kennedy University. The picture is a self portrait taken outside Pegasus Book Store in Berkeley. I am an artist who listens to the silent roar that is synchronicity. Some have named this sound chance, luck or happenstance, etc.. Having the ability to obtain a multiplicity of skills, I define my life believing and being this noise! Glance through my blogs, I can and do make anything.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

BEE Conscientious: Art Acting Green



Today, as we wound our one way in and one way out through the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, we stopped at this interactive art bulletin board/installation. B-I-N-G-O, asking the masses for a solution? Well, all the right answers are there. My personal suggestion was a UPC tattoo. It only made sense, since through the day's experience everything that was cents was expedited via scanner. My PhotoCard number is AC019X99517 if anyone wants proof. If I had a tattoo or chip than they could already have the images sent to my email. I think the only missing conscientious acts were monkeys in the rain forest and live chicken feeding sessions for the albino crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment